Re: Spécial doubble forum's

[ www.chronomania.net - Le Forum ]

écrit par Larry S le 24 janvier 2002 14:05:46:

en réponse à: Spécial doubble forum's écrit par Xav le 23 janvier 2002 20:17:22:

Hi Mister Xav,

I'm very pleased to meet you, it's always a pleasure for me to chat with you, but it's very strange. I feel like i already know you, don't you have a twin brother in France? (in the Seven Eight like they say).

Have a nice day.
Best Regards
Larry S

>depuis qu'on se croise sur les limbes du net... je tente un mix forum paneristi.com / lpdm....
>
>Re: perhaps PA nerai M odels ? -- Xav Post Reply Top of thread Forum
>Posted by: Laurent S 01/23/2002, 11:42:09
>Salut Xav,
>A cet heure là, tu ferais mieux de remonter ta Reverso.
>Amitiés jlciennes
>Laurent S
>
>Replies to this message
>* HI Laurents my friend..; another french man on this site ? --- Xav ( 01/23/2002, 19:04:47 ) ( 448 bytes )
>
>HI Laurents my friend..; another french man on this site ?
>Re: Re: perhaps PA nerai M odels ? -- Laurent S Post Reply Top of thread Forum
>Posted by: Xav 01/23/2002, 19:04:47
>As you see, Even I love my JLC Reverso I am also a panerai fan , and since I got my Pam 0061 my reverso stays quiet at home...
>I think it's because I made a lot of publicity for this great site
>in France on chronomania.net , that I see you here ....
>Great ! I surely make of you a panerai fan the first time you will see one...
>Perhaps at our next " diner horloger" or in english ..; "tic tac addicts meeting" in Paris ?
>Bye
>see you soon ......
>
>Post Reply Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
>
>Putain ça fait drôle..; vous remarquerez tous mon anglais de cuisine, limite Yasser aux guignols mais bon .... on arrive quand même à sa faire comprendre...
>C'est vrai que parfois je suis baba devant Alain Fyl ou Alex qui se la donnent bien chez les ricains ..; allez ! pas de complexes ! si on veut parler montre sur le net faut un mini de british in the bouche ...

Réponses:

[ www.chronomania.net - Le Forum ]