For Ernie Romers : Re: je me connacte pas à 23h !!!

[ www.chronomania.net - Le Forum ]

écrit par amadeus31 le 16 février 2002 20:06:17:

en réponse à: Re: je me connacte pas à 23h !!! écrit par Ernie Romers le 15 février 2002 23:01:58:

Dear Earnie,
you make a little mistake translating my message.
I never had eny problem to connect to your server : it is always available like my constellation !! :-)
I just congratulate our friend of his new activity on your site, and I do for one time before 23h that is the time that i usually connect to www.chronomania.net (have a look on my other message on this forum...)
So, don't worry : your serveur was always ok for me.
Friendly Yours
And as Yoda sensaï say : "May the mecanical-watches be with you !!!
AMADEUS31

>>Suis content d'être le premier à te féliciter sur le forum : pour une fois que je me connacte pas à 23h !!!
>Sorry, my French is terrible.....
>I understand from your message you could not connect to WatchUseek. I'm very

sorry for that, but I can assure you it is not our server. It is probably caused by the route to the Netherlands or even within my country. Again, very sorry, please try again.
>Best regards,
>Ernie Romers.

Réponses:

[ www.chronomania.net - Le Forum ]