[ Aller au nouveau Forum ]

Pour ceux qui veulent se lançer dans le business made in china !

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]

écrit par Ralph974 le 24 mai 2005 06:43:44:

bjr

Un des mes fournisseurs vient de me faire passer ce mail :
les commandes sont par 300 pièces lol
cdt
raphael

Dear Monsieur ...........

We offer Rolex style watch with exclusive dial design -- 5.0

All Stainless Steel Case & Band (Rolex style- case opening 31.5mm )
Dual structure dial design ( balck,gray,gereen,pink color is available)
Japan Movement ( 3H with date)
3 ATM water resistant
http://www.timepluswatch.com/product.asp

*****One Year Guarantee*******For details,please visit our website www.timepluswatch.com

We assured that all watches must be produced with the precise quality control system.

Our mission and aim is to reflect our commitment in offering top quality products at low prices and a wide range of models & designs.
Our range of watches include: Dress, Sporty,Casual,Basic and Fashion in Gent's, Ladies.

We undertake OEM orders and fit into every client's budget. we are able to manufacture quality watches according to specific designs and packaging based on our customers requirements. We insist on selling our premium watches at competitive price.

Start enjoying the benefits that comes with offering a timepieces that are affordable,reliable and exciting.

Best Regards!
>Merry Chow -- Maketing Manager
>Time Plus Enterprise Co., Ltd.
>Rm.916,A Bldg.,Int'l Mansion,Youyi Rd.,
>Luohu District,Shenzhen,China
>Tel:86-755-8186 5115
>Mobile:(0)137 6036 3649
>FAX:86-755-8237 3013
>EMail:merry@timepluswatch.com

Réponses:

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]