[ Aller au nouveau Forum ]

Re: class el primero

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]

écrit par Kfir le 24. Août 2002 18:53:09:

en réponse à: class el primero écrit par luis martin le 24. Août 2002 12:47:17:

>I've just bought a Class El Primero Chronograph. From the instructions booklet I cannot learn how to stop the seconds hand to close adjust the time
>Can anyone help me?
>Thanks
>Luis

On the setting position, just slightly "turn" (or more precisely, "hold") the crown clockwise (or counterclockwise, I don't remember) as if you were to move the hands backwards. This can stop the seconds hand. (This is not in the booklet !). It's not a real "stop - second" feature but it works...

Kfir

Réponses:

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]