Re: la SKX007, c'est celle de James Bond... Désolé ;o) ...

[ CHRONOMANIA (LA PASSION DES MONTRES) - LE FORUM ]

écrit par Michel le 09. Août 2001 17:59:01:

en réponse à: la SKX007, c'est celle de James Bond... Désolé ;o) ... écrit par Bruno le 09. Août 2001 17:20:26:

D'après ce que j'en lis ici et là, la SKX007 est équipée d'un mouvement 21 rubis.
La seule différence visible entre les deux modèles semble être la forme des index : rectangulaires sur la 173, arrondis sur la 007.

Voici ce qu'on me répond sur TimeZone :

SKX007 is a model sold everywhere but the USA (though some dealers sell them unofficially). It has round markers. Only those marked as such on the dial and back are made in Japan. Most that you see are made elsewhere. I have yet to see any difference in quality between those made in Japan and those made in Singapore for example. The Japan 7S26 is in no way superior to others. The 007 comes on either the 'wavy' style rubber strap or the jubilee type bracelet. Dat of the week in various combinations of English/(French, German, Roman numerals etc.)

The 173 is a USA market only watch with the square markers. This watch has extra script at the bottom of the dial indicating 'movement Singapore' etc. This is due to USA regulations on statement of origin so I am told. This watch comes on the older style rubber strap only. Day of the week in English/Spanish only.

Both watches are exactly the same in dimensions. Neither is 'better' than the other in my opinion. Points to note: on the 173, you will notice that the colour of the luminous on the hands is a lot lighter (during the day this is!)than the luminous on the dial markers. On the 007 you will notice the opposite. Both watches glow excellently at night, hands and dial markers the same.

Suggest you buy the one that you like the look of! I have had both and there has ben no quality difference whatsoever.

>Blague à part, il doit s'agir d'une différence de mouvement.
>Il me semble, mais je peux me tromper car c'est assez vieux dans ma mémoire, que certaines Diver's 200 sont équipées d'un 7S26 (21 rubis)alors que d'autres sont équipées d'un autre mouvement (23 rubis).
>Amitiés,
>Bruno.

Réponses:

[ CHRONOMANIA (LA PASSION DES MONTRES) - LE FORUM ]