[ Aller au nouveau Forum ]

Re: recherche avis sur appareil photos numérique (off topics)

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]

écrit par GéGé le 28 février 2003 17:20:12:

en réponse à: recherche avis sur appareil photos numérique (off topics) écrit par FRANCOIS le 28 février 2003 16:19:22:

>bonjour,

Va voir le forum de www.dpreview.com. tu seras conquis
GT
I would wait for PMA to pass because there is a good chance that a new G? will be announced. You might want to wait for the new model or take advantage of further price drops on the G3.

HWStone wrote:
> [...]
> from either really is fantastic; I love the flattering results I
> get from my little Canon, and of course digital lets you enjoy that
> to the full - I don't think I've stopped snapping away since I've
> had mine, and I've certainly improved as a photographer thanks to
> the instant feedback and lack of processing constraints.
>
> If you're used to film SLRs you'll have some minor irritations - I
> did, but you will also find that there are advantages that more
> than make up for the shortcomings, and in time you'll be adoring
> your cute (and very capable) little digicam.
>
> I researched the hell out of the digicam market and I think Canon
> give you the most bang for your buck, with the G series being the
> best all-rounders. I was also tempted by the Minolta Dimage 7i.
> Maybe also look at Olympus and Fujifilm.
>
> I don't think anyone with the income and a healthy interest in
> pleasing photographic results can go far wrong with the Powershot
> Gx series of digital cameras, and if you fit in that category you
> probably won't regret the outlay; more to the point, you'll no
> doubt be thrilled with your purchase. BTW, I don't work for Canon!
> I'm just a pretty satisfied customer. I think these are well
> thought out, designed, and made, you should go for it!
>
> MarekM wrote:
> >
> > Koen Declercq wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > whow! I've been reading some very good reviews of the G3! Is he
> > > really so good? I read: solid, very good batteries, good
> > > pic-quality, 1GB storage possibility, useful LCD screen, remote
> > > control etc...
> > >
> > > Should I stop comparing and just by this 'thing' or what?
> > >
> > > Koen
> > MarekM wrote:
> > No way. You cannot jbuy a camera just like that. But, you are on
> > the right track. here how it goes:
> >
> > once you decide what camera you really like, you post a question
> > like you did and let the Forum Change your mind. It will take
> > several responses, but you will change your mind.
> > Then you should thank the Forum for a great feedback and announce
> > what you are buying.
> > the very next post will tell you that it is a big mistake and you
> > should go back to your original choice.
> > Then you buy your camera and as soon as you bring it home , you
> > should have second thoughts and post them in this Forum.
> > You should not use the camera in the meantime, because you may
> > break something and lose re-sell value.
> > you should begin your quest for a new camera at the same time you
> > post your "old" one on EBay.
> > The moment you decide what you want, you start the process from new.
> >
> > G3 is my first digital camera. Perhaps it is a learning process and
> > I accept it as it is but see only good sides of it. The one thing
> > that bugs me is lack of lens protection, you need the adapter to
> > put on the filter.
> > Battery life is so good that it is almost irrelevant, pictures are

Réponses:

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]