[ Aller au nouveau Forum ]

des Rolex aussi chez elena loredana

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]

écrit par NeofeeT le 06 avril 2004 20:11:28:

en réponse à: Re: Avez vous déjà acheté des Rolex chez Ghyslaine montres écrit par francis le 06 avril 2004 19:49:49:

De : elena loredana
Date : Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:45:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear customer(Dear ebay memberI have a business opportunity I hope you will consider. I noticed that you were bidding on this product and I have 5 of those ready to ship I am selling them for a extremely discounted price .As a courtesy to you and every other customer, all shipping and customs charges will be included in the full purchase price and we notice you are biding for this productand we would like to make you an offer.Due to the fact that these are sold at auction, I purchase large amounts and pay literally pennies on the dollar for what they are truly worth in a retail store.We will use UPS for shipping ,Moneyorder service for payment.Shipping will take usually - 24/48 hours. Shipping is absolutely free.Not only is shipping free but you will also receive 100% protection from loss or damage with our "on the house"full insurance coverage. Your shipment will be professionally secured with heavy-duty packaging designed to protect the contents of your shipment cr o ss country. . . If you are interested please advice us how many units you want to buy and send us the shipping details so we would make you an offer We are looking forward to hear from you.If you have any other questions, please reply and let me know.If you wish to proceed with this great deal, please reply to me and give me your shipping information and I will reply promptly to let you know the status of your order.Thank you for your time!!!!

Contact me and tell me what item you want to buy

la chasse au pigeon est ouverte !

Réponses:

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]