[ Aller au nouveau Forum ]

La réponse de Mr LOW..

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]

écrit par vftp le 18 juin 2003 19:19:06:

en réponse à: Mr LOW aussi fait un geste pour LPDM pour tout achat d'une divers écrit par vftp le 18 juin 2003 19:17:37:

Good day Sir

Best price will be US$105 (Chronograph.com do not have this model for a long time)

Add is strap for free is no problem

Thanks

Adrian Low

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Picard [mailto:vftpicard@wanadoo.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 2:01 PM
To: skyman@magix.com.sg
Subject: best price for skx033J big size

Could you please tell me your best price for the seiko divers 100 "skx033J" big size, shipped to France.

And is it possible to have something nice ( price reduction or bonus like a free rubber strap) for the members of the french forum "CHRONOMANIA - LPDM" ? ( your "concurrent" CHRONOGRAPH.COM" offers to our members a free rubber strap for each seiko divers oyster buyed on his web site)

We're speaking a lot of your website on this forum, and i think you might have seen an increasement of sales to France since 4 or 5 weeks, no ?

Thanks

FP

Réponses:

[ chronomania.net - Les archives de l'ancien forum ]